A couple of days ago, my brother asked mum:
Kieran: “What’s for dinner?”
Kieran (expectantly): “Pizza?”
Mum: “No. Risotto.”
Kieran (in an attempt to compromise): “Pizza risotto?”
Then the idea was born. Tonight, that idea became a reality.
- 1 pepperoni pizza
- some rice
- and a few vegetables
- Put pizza in oven, cook rice on the hob.
- Add some vegetables to the rice.
- When the pizza is done, chop it into bitesize pieces.
- When the rice is cooked, add the pizza to the rice and stir.
- Serve with a dollop of ketchup or yoghurt mixed with Nando’s sauce.
It tastes like pizza and it tastes like risotto at the same time. I don’t think anyone else in the world had that meal tonight.
I wouldn’t recommend it, but Kieran would say otherwise!